It’s almost the most wonderful time of the year. Pandemic or not, the holidays are still coming - and it’s time to have a truly merry holiday season. Record sales. Big wins. We could all use that right about now.
We know that consumers have turned to online shopping during the past few months, and some major retailers will not be open on Thanksgiving for the start of the shopping season. That means increased online sales volume. You want to be assured that your transactions will be handled. At Cardinal, we are ready. Actually - we’ve been getting ready for a while.
Whether you’re a merchant or an issuer, here’s some of the highlights:
- We migrated to a new network, which increased the available bandwidth between data centers
- We refreshed hardware and added capacity
- We increased web and app servers’ streams and capacity at our data centers
- We expanded high availability architecture and procedures that maximizes uptime – real time fail-over capabilities
- We increased operations’ internal and external monitoring capability for improved issue identification and resolution
- We improved the overall incident management process
- We initiated the use of load balancing hardware with intelligent routing that provides greater control and visibility into potential issues
- We provide real-time issuer authentication performance monitoring
And here’s what you can count on:
- We maintain 24/7, 365 days a year customer support for all our customers
- You can contact us easily and whatever works best for you - merchant customer support can be contacted by email, direct dial, or through our support site or for Visa Consumer Authentication Service (VCAS) you can send an email directly to the support team or open a request with Visa Online
- You can get to your important information – Both the VCAS and Cardinal Status pages provides real-time visibility on our components and platform statuses
- You can have confidence - We have two data centers - our Midwest Data Center located in Ohio and our East Coast Data Center in New York. Both facilities provide a significant increase in capacity and represent our commitment to incomparable customer service
So here’s to a successful and joyous holiday season. And peace of mind that when your customers are shopping online, we are here. If you have questions, let’s talk.
EMV 3DS can help manage PSD2 SCA’s exemptions. See if they’ll work for you.
At Cardinal, our 2020 resolution is all about building our existing capabilities and expanding our reach in the latest protocols. See what we've got planned for 2020.
Learn how authentication affects Card-not-Present authorization rates and key statistics on fraud in the clothing and footwear industry.
Authentication is core to payment processing in Europe, so if your digital transactions are not authenticated, you will be expected to implement a solution before your business is impacted.
You'll be the first to hear about new products, features, and company updates.