Why offer Affirm to your consumers through Centinel?
Affirm is a next-generation consumer finance company, providing shoppers with instant point-of-sale financing for online purchases. Affirm’s data-driven approach looks beyond a standard credit score to reach broader consumer populations. Affirm’s transparent financing solutions empower shoppers to buy now and pay later in monthly installments and at reasonable interest rates. These features help to improve sales conversions, boost basket sizes, and increase consumer happiness.
Find out more about how enabling Affirm and Centinel's other payment brand offerings can help build your online business today.
- By empowering consumers to pay in monthly installments, merchants can increase their sales conversions (20-25% on average) and boost their AOVs (up to 80%).
- Repeat purchase is an easy one-click process. Repeat purchase rates have been, on average, 36% for Affirm’s merchant partners.
- Since Affirm looks at thousands of data points in addition to FICO score to evaluate borrowers, Affirm can approve more shoppers for financing relative to traditional credit products.
- Affirm settles directly with the merchant within one to three business days, and assumes 100% of the credit and fraud risk.
How Affirm Works:
- Shopper selects “Pay with Affirm” at online checkout.
- Shopper applies for a loan by providing five top-of-mind pieces of information about themselves.
- Shopper receives SMS text message with a unique security PIN to verify their identity.
- Within seconds, shopper receives a loan approval decision. If approved, shopper is presented with 3, 6, and 12 month financing options, with all terms described clearly – monthly payment amounts, total interest and total payment. All fees are transparent; Affirm does not charge any hidden fees.
- Shopper chooses appropriate loan term and confirms purchase.
Cardinal Customer Benefits:
- 24/7 Customer Service and Support
- Quick and easy additions of payment brands world-wide
- Real-time data and reporting, allowing your business immediate transaction management
- Both batch and real-time transaction capabilities for alternative payments
- Complete monitoring, maintenance, and quality assurance
- Automatic program updates and version changes at no additional cost
- Experienced technical and sales consultants
- United States
- Deferred Payment