Customer Loyalty Programs
With the small business sector experiencing unprecedented growth, it’s harder now to remain relevant. One way to do it is with a customer loyalty program. These types of programs will give your business a competitive edge and help it grow. With a customer loyalty program in place, small business owners can more easily generate repeat business. These programs allow merchants to retain their existing customer base. It’s your job, as a merchant, to give customers an incentive to keep coming back.
How do small business owners go about setting up a loyalty program that rewards their long-term customers? One option is to use an automated rewards app. Here is a look at some of the top loyalty programs based on features and pricing:
- Belly – Belly is one of the most popular apps on the market right now. With it, you can customize rewards, generate social media exposure and use email campaigns. There are three plans, all of which digitally integrate with Apple Passbook and Google Wallet. This loyalty app will cover all your small business needs and help you build and reward your loyal customer base.
- Spring Rewards – Spring Rewards isn’t just a powerful loyalty program; it’s also a marketing analytics platform that lets businesses generate new customers while finding better ways to engage their current ones.
- Spendgo – Spendgo is a great choice for small business owners who want a complete, personalized customer engagement program. The merchant is encouraged to create campaigns that are used to bring in new customers, retain existing ones and bring back latent ones.
There are hundreds of loyalty programs available. Finding the right one will go a long way towards improving your reputation and your bottom line.
- Cart Abandonment 101
- Cart Abandonment Rate
- Content Marketing for Small Business
- Conversion Rate Optimization Tips
- Customer Engagement Model
- Customer Engagement Platform
- Customer Engagement Strategy
- Customer Loyalty Programs
- Customer Service
- How to Blog for Business
- How to Create a Facebook Page for a Business
- How to Generate Leads Online
- How to Rank Higher on Google
- Increased Customer Engagement
- Keyword Research for Beginners
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing on LinkedIn
- Online Checkout Best Practices
- SEO for eCommerce
- SEO for Startups
- Small Business Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing for Startups
- Starting a Customer Loyalty Program
- Twitter Account for Business
- What is Conversion Rate
- What is Customer Engagement
- What is Paid Search